I'm like a superhero with no powers or motivation, and she's my Lois Lane.
Apple Gaming Geeky General Hacking Opinion
Staysea Will You Marry Me?

I’m proposing to Staysea right now. I’ll update this when we get home from our dinner. Wish me luck.

RSCN3668.JPG10:35pm….and I said yes. Jason asked me while we were out for dinner, he got down on one knee and everything!!!

Its great news, especially since I was about 15 minutes from driving him to the hospital because he was sweating to death and complaining of stomach pains.

We’re going to go drink the bottle of champagne I brought from France…I was saving it for this very day…I’m very excited.

You’ve got to see the rock…sorry rocks! 9 of them!! he he he

I dont have a boyfriend anymore!!! hahahaha

11 comments
11 Comments so far
Mom and Dad October 30th, 2005 4:41 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and WOW, what a gorgeous ring! We’ve always considered Jason part of the family so now he has to put up with us for life. Hmmm… Love you both.

Janine McLeod October 30th, 2005 9:27 pm

We are thrilled! Jason you have such good taste in Women & Jewels. Beautiful ring, beautiful girl and the two of you are so great together. Congradulations!
Love,
Mom & Dad McLeod

Granny and Grandpa October 30th, 2005 10:29 pm

That was the nicest phone call we have received for a long time! Congratulations to you both and may you have very many days, weeks, months and years of happily sharing life and living. The ring is exquisite. Good choices all around.

Love always, Granny and Grandpa McLeod

Cindy October 31st, 2005 2:26 pm

Congrats! Love the ring! Nice choice Jason. Tania wants to know if you’re going on Breakfast Television now. 🙂 So happy for you two!

Paul & Theresa Jenkins October 31st, 2005 5:33 pm

Wonderful news to hear. Congratulations, Staysea & Jay. Everyone here at Champion Express wishes you both the best for your new life together.

Heather & Rick Spencer October 31st, 2005 6:46 pm

What fabulous news. Was so very excited when we got the call from Glenn last night. Glad to welcome Staysea into this family – we are so very pleased to make you a full fledged McLeod! You are right – the ring is gorgeous. Can’t wait to see you again to have a closer look and get our hugs in. Congratulations to you both.

Doug November 1st, 2005 4:02 pm

Congrats Jason and your (much) better half. It’s always amazing when a women says yes even though you’re sweating like a sumo wrestler and look like you’re about to yak. You must be doing something right.
Cheers.

Auntie Maureen November 1st, 2005 8:38 pm

Congrats!
Looking forward to the day in 2007. If I am not in a contract and can come that is. Which I hope. Any idea what month? July maybe?
love
Maureen

Auntie Maureen November 1st, 2005 9:59 pm

And another comment from me.
After getting to know Staysea at Paul’s wedding, I am very happy to know that she is joining our wacky family. HEE HEE HEE

Ailise November 3rd, 2005 2:26 pm

Congrats and all the best! I told you that you’d find her someday Jay!!! And you doubted me. 😉 I’m so happy for both of you.

Shan November 6th, 2005 11:16 pm

I was asked to post my comments on the website, so here’s my play-by-play of the phone call I received:

Jay: “Aren’t you supposed to be going to a party?”
Shan: “Yeah, I’m just getting ready…”
Jay: “Why?? The party’s over here!”
Shan: “Uhhh…wha?”
Jay: “Here, I’ll let Staysea tell you…”
Stace: “Apparently the party’s on my left ring finger…”
Shan: “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!……*this screaming went on for a while, accompanied by jumping up and down*….

So, as you already know, I’m super excited for you guys. You best take good care of her Jay or else!!! Love you both, congrats!!!